- Unlimited Training: $150/mo
- Limited: (2 sessions per week) – $100/mo
- First Responders: $127.50/mo
- Teachers / Students: $127.50/mo
- 4 sessions: $60 (expires in 90 days)
- Spouse Add on: $100/mo (must share an address)
- Personal Training Session: $65/hr
- Personal Training 3 pack: $140
- Drop-In: $20 (must have CF experience)
- Personal Programming -Full Comprehensive $100/mo
- Hybrid Programming – In addition to class $60/mo
- Nutrition Counseling: Personalized Diet to fit your body type and fitness goals – $99
- Just $59/mo
- Drop-in $10
3 x per week: $65/mo (member price) – $75/mo (non-member price) $12 Drop In Fee (per class)
This class is designed to stimulate neurological and muscular development that compliments the growth in teens. We provide a fun, challenging atmosphere in the spirit of true CrossFit: a competitive environment that builds comradely and community, and healthy, fit young adults! *Some 12 year olds may do better in the CFK class, depending on fitness level, then advance to the CF Teens class.
- Classes are Wednesday & Thursday 5pm-6pm, and Saturday 11am.
- The Saturday 11am class is a strength biased class, we will work a strength segment a the beginning of the class, then do a shorter CFT WOD immediately following.
- All classes are one hour.
- Missed classes will require make up through Personal Training @ $33/class
- Private On-Ramp sessions for new members w/o CrossFit experience $33 each
Start Your Free 2 Day Trial